I recently had an experience with Kit Kat® clocks that I just have to rave about! You know the famous Kit-Kat® clock. They are those cute little cat clocks with the moving tail and eyes. My husband (boyfriend at the time) blessed me with a gift of this clock for my Birthday back in March 2008. I have love this clock! It’s been running great until a few months ago. The tail kept stopping even after replacing the batteries with new ones. I called their corporate office – left a message – and here is where the real magic happened:
- I got an answer that day!
- Dave, the customer service professional was friendly, professional, and highly competent
- He was so knowledgeable about the clock that he troubleshooted why the clock may have stopped working and walked me through the step by step process on getting it fixed
- When we called back the next day with some remaining questions, we got the same person!
- In a few moments, Dave walked my husband through some additional steps and our clock now works wonderfully!
- And now we are raving fans about this company! (Note: The pink kit-cat® clock (with eye lashes) may be joining our family soon!)
For more information about this incredible organization (celebrating 80 years in business) – go to http://www.kit-cat.com/
You don’t want to miss the three-story tall fully-functional Kit-CatCat®’s Clock that will be seen by over 300 million TV viewers at the Rose Parade!